City dues are $15 (Members belonging to a group)
Citywide member dues are $35 – ($15 to City dues, $20 to Projects)
Citywide Members can join online via PayPal or send a check and ALL information to Membership Chair Linda Deters, 6624 Baybro Court, Cincinnati, 45224.
Questions, Contact Linda at [email protected] or 513-604-3861
Comparing Membership Types
- Group Member – Any individual who pays citywide dues plus any additional group fees and fulfills her individual group requirements of active membership status. Active status allows a member to hold office, vote, attend meetings and participate in projects.
- Citywide Member – Any individual who chooses not to affiliate with a Kindervelt group who pays citywide dues plus a project fee, determined by the Board of Trustees, and fulfills the citywide expectations of an active member. Active status allows a member to hold office, vote, attend meetings ad participate in projects.
Expectations of Members
All active Kindervelt members (both group members and citywide members) are expected to possess and demonstrate a commitment to supporting our organization by participating in Kindervelt events through one or more of the following ways:
- Attending Membership meetings, citywide events, and Annual Meeting
- Becoming involved in a project by being a committee member
- Donation of time, money, or item to event (per chair approval)
- Obtaining Sponsorship help