President’s Message – November 2020
We have so much to be thankful for…
- A successful Fall Event, chaired by the tireless Tracy Smith and her committee, supported by many of our members…thank you!
- Creative ways to ensure we can still safely hold our upcoming KV Krafts at Seton High School for all of our hard working crafting groups…thank you!
- A guest appearance at our Leadership meeting from Dr. Erika Stalets educating us on our new division; we appreciate her sharing some time from her busy day..thank you!
- Groups being relentless in finding ways to continue our fundraising…thank you!
- Zoom, for keeping us connected now that colder weather limits our outdoor meetings…thank you!
- A Critical Care Division and PICU at CCHMC that lead the way in caring for the sickest children-it’s an honor supporting such an important care facility for our community…thank you!
- The excitement the doctors and staff are sharing about the new Critical Care Builiding as construction continues, and that we are a part of this incredible endeavor…thank you!
Thankful, grateful, blessed.
Happy November! Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
Kindervelt City President